Sunday, August 02, 2009

A dream come true

Ever since i first saw star wars, i fell deeply in love with the storyline, the aircrafts, the shootings, and most of all, the light sabers.


I had always hoped to have a light saber so that i could fight someone with it and yet failed miserably, mainly because my mum would not allow herself or anyone to get me one. Her excuse was always because i already had tonnes of toys. And so, everytime i pass by the toy department, i couldn't help but to play with the toy sabers, imagining me a Jedi, despite the cacat-ness of the toy compared to the real thing.

Well, I was with my friends at the toy department in metrojaya at the curve yesterday, and to my most shocking surprise, i saw a few toy sabers at the star wars stall. And eventually, we couldn't stop ourselves.

And tadaa..this is the result.



And i felt so happy that night before i went to bed.

After all, my dream had come true. =)

p/s video might contain colourful language, hence video is rated 18sg, for violence and usage of inappropriate language. hehe. yea wtf, i know. =P

17 comments:

  1. lolllll grow up wei kiddos =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was like ROFLMAO!!!!

    Still cant stop myself from laughing!!!

    I envy u so much! I wish i have frenz who will go crazy with me like that T.T

    ReplyDelete
  3. wtf.. so dis is wad a 18years old teen do in toy department uh?? =.=

    ReplyDelete
  4. no.. nt oni 1.. bt 3...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ............














    i wish i was there to fight with u
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5:36 PM

    LOLLLLL


    you guys got nothing better to do XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. bryan- haha. find me lar. find me lar. =p

    turtle- haha. next time we do this together, okay? hehe.

    joel- lol. yea. we were killing time. XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous6:11 PM

    Hey Weng here, LoL~~ about the video, u do know now that the teacher is reading hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. weng- hahahahha. whatever lar. haha wtf. maybe nxt time he want to play with me leh.

    ReplyDelete
  10. =.=
    so childish neh

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha....funny.....musts

    ReplyDelete
  12. we will meet again ...
    jedi...
    wahahaha....


    from count kuku....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous10:21 AM

    one word dai b

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wa.ur video is super funny lar.lol
    i guess u were at midvalley.
    so where's the shop seller?
    he is so kind to allow u guys to play around..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  15. wei~~~..next time i wan go there oso
    i wan play oso!
    i wan use twin sabers ==
    got?

    ReplyDelete
  16. hei...
    damn funny leh...
    erm...
    where was the place ar?
    no ppl there meh?

    ReplyDelete
  17. lolXD
    really bet tahan u guys..
    hahahahaha..
    y the shop keeper didt appear 1 a..
    or he/she just laugh till couldnt help himself/herself XD

    ReplyDelete