Wednesday, August 26, 2009

And then we starved.

I starved myself for 30 hours last saturday, which was also happened to be the day my sister went back to the states.

Pretty funny how everyone puts it. She's going BACK to the states. Like she originated from there or something like that. lol wtf.

Anyway, the starving began on 12 noon on the 22nd of August. I was not excited at all. No. I wasn't. And when the campers slowly arrived one by one, all our conversation was about food. Something that goes like this.

"eh, call mcd lor."
"what to eat later?"
"I thought this was an eat-all-you-can buffet?"

That did not make things better.

I got home at 5 later to go to KLIA to see my sister fly to the states. And when i got home, i totally forgot about the starving stuff, that i went to the fridge at once and looked up and down for food. I found this muffin, put it into the oven and when it was all ready to eat, only did i realise i should not be eating. wtf.

And here's a pic of me and my sister. My friends say that with a wig on me, i look just exactly like her. lol

I got back to the campsite later. And only to realise the people wanted to watch a midnight movie. And fuck, it was a horror one.

I kinda screamed and covered my face with the jacket all throughout the movie. Kept screaming. And one of my friends said. "not scary oso." WTF.


Look at her bloody eyes. Makes me want to slap her.

The next day, we went to the countdown venue. All of us were pretty tired when we reached. And as each singer came out on stage and sang, we just sat there, stared and yawned.
Important people came. But nobody gave a fuck. hehe.


And finally, the awaited Amei.


Everyone who was sleeping got up and cheered for her. Kept screaming, cheering. It was like as if i was on the stage. lol wtf. The girl(s) sitting beside me almost screamed off her lungs.


The lights, the loud music speakers and Amei of course, only made the crowd cheer more.


But somehow, as i wasn't on stage, there were still people who were pretty disappointed. They just sat there as if till kingdom come. wtf.And then there was this guy who just stayed like that for all the time from when i came in, and when we were about to go.


You just can't blame him. After all, his stomach has been empty for like 30 hours. lol.

1 comment: