Monday, August 24, 2009

Blame me not.

Blame Restaurant City for being so addictive i could just bloody stare at it for 1 hour and not even update my blog. wtf. fuck fuck fuck.

If you guys are wondering what the heck is Restaurant City, this is where you get to know what is it. And this is a snapshot of my restaurant. lol wtf. Well, you can look around for me. hehe.

Oh, by the way, some updates you loyal fans out there need to know. My sis is back to the states. I joined the famine 30. I have my trials like in a weeks time.

Also, if you guys are missing me, here're two picture to show you how good i am.


I really should go and study now.

8 comments:

  1. restaurant city...i feel bored wif it now = =

    ReplyDelete
  2. duuuu when will your trials end?

    lets go fishing after my finals! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. mer!!!!

    until the 12th or 13th or 11th i think.

    lol. let's just go out lar.when will your finals end? heheh

    ReplyDelete
  4. 911!! :D

    OUR LOKLOK ARRRHHHHHHHH!!!

    lets go sunway lagoon with joyce :D hahahaa. and we shall drown her before swimming away to the ocean~

    falalaa. back to studies ;(

    ReplyDelete
  5. yo yo mer. 911 that day go out or after that? hmm.

    pretty sad, dugong oso dunno how to swim. =( haha. i can only sink.

    lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA guess what. mermaid cant swim as well pfft :?

    LOL. i can only FLOAT thanks to my fats :D

    my last paper's on 911 lar. after that lar :)

    and why on earth did joyceeee lock her blog?! T--T tell her i emo! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha. dunno her. i think her reason was that there were too much anon commenting. lol. you got wordpress account then ask her to add you lor. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh. and ar. add me on FACEBOOK LEH. ==

    ReplyDelete