Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Killing the space.

Hello, people.

These few days have been quite some shitty days. My wallet is like the waterfall, flowing endlessly because of car accidents which i will post about it real soon, i promise.

I've got a lot of new posts drafted out in my brain. And i need the pictures to complete them to publish them out in here and in the mean time, the one holding the pictures is not online. So yea. Real soon, people. I promise again.

Well, this post is not going to end like this tho. At least, you can feast your eyes with these. hehe. An indian hot chick.

A look closer and...

WTF?! hahahahhaha.

i know i am an arse. but wtf. lol. XD

9 comments:

  1. - -+
    u can't even be an arse. you're that arse(of teh "hot chick")= =

    ReplyDelete
  2. bui oso like tat 1 wo

    ReplyDelete
  3. =.=
    dun be so wai...
    haha~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. wtf don't you have any other better pictures? ==

    ReplyDelete
  5. jun hui- no lar. at least, he doesn't show them lidat. haha.

    sarah- lol. you give me a picture of yours. i blog about it. aahahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, that was a nice one. She didn' catch you?

    ReplyDelete
  7. zzzz
    sei JH

    u means me ?
    the holding pictures 1 = =

    ReplyDelete
  8. TARC has many of these ppl too...
    and im snapping all of them with my cellphone..
    it's my collection and hobby though
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. bui- no lar. other ppl. haha.

    cheryl- well, should post them up and laugh at them mar.

    ReplyDelete