Friday, July 31, 2009

Who says BM is not important?

Today is a good day. Yes, the sun is bright, the clouds are white and the sky is blue.

Very happy rite? I almost got the biggest shock of my 17-year-old life. fml.

When i was driving on the biggest roundabout i've ever seen in my life, my sister called me. Halfway through the call, i caught a glimpse of a big large white motorcycle behind me. I dropped my phone immediately after the conversation and looked at him who was now beside my car. He was looking at me behind his large sun glasses. And he was pointing towards the road side.Fuck my life, i was thinking, fml seriously.

And when he drove past me and headed towards the spot where he had pointed, I pulled out my wallet, and emptied all the money in it, leaving a one buck note in it. When i stopped right behing the large-arse white cycle, I put on my best smile and tried to look stupid. He came over, knocked on my window. I looked at him and gave the stupid look, with my best smile on it. Yea wtf. He gestured me to lower the window. I did. And he smiled at me.

"Boi, you tau you apa salah ar?"

I wanted to say, TAK TAU O? APA SALAH SAYA AH? but resisted against it. Instead, i said

"err..."

"you cakap telefon, apasal tak mau guna handsfree?"

"err..hehehe."

"kasi ic, license."

He took a look at the identification cards for a moment.

"AH. P license lagi ah. Mau kena saman ar? kena saman kasi gantung license boi, MAU?"

"err..hehehe."

He pretended to start walking towards his monster-arse bike, then he turned around and looked at me with my wallet with a smirk on his face.

"Apasal buat dengar telefon? Mau belanja saya ah?"

Immediately, i looked into my wallet. I took out the only one buck in it, and pretended to look for more money. And i couldn't find any. So, i gave him the one buck note and said sori with my most innocent look. He pretended he didn't see me giving.

"U pelajar ka? Belajar kat mana? Ini kereta u ar?"

"Err. Kat TAR kolej bang. TAR. Kereta mak."

Then i raised my hand higher.

"EH, tak mau lar. Lain kali jangan ulang ah."

"er...hehehe."And he walked towards his big-arse-bike and left. I grinned a little, and couldn't stop laughing at how good i am at weaving lies when he was out of sight. TAR wei. haha wtf. Yet, i also could not stop shaking when i drove home later on, I was still a little frightened.

FIRST TIME MAR. hehehe.

After this incident, i really regretted....


because i didn't give a damn about BM when i was in secondary school, and i was so bad at communicating with it, all my replies were "er...hehehe."

17 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:08 PM

    emptying your wallet, wtf lollll..
    I'll keep that in mind. XD

    I was stopped by a police once when I ran the red light but he let me off that time. Prolly cos I'm still in the uniform. Haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn clever le..
    good skill huh..
    empties yor wallet..

    or yor wallet only got one bucks..
    u mau act rich only?
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.. zadao.. nice one bro.. well done.. =.=

    ReplyDelete
  4. joel- lol. lucky you. haha. college ppl got no uniform wtf. =( haha.

    jenny- AHAHAH. no lar. your DD got like 60 bucks in his wallet ar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha..
    budak macam you harus kasi tembak sama dinding..
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. walao...
    sei zai... see u dare play play on the raod again or not?
    nia...
    dis saturday dono sit ur car safe mou==... scare....

    ReplyDelete
  7. wa!! so good a
    no saman?
    next time i leran u!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha..u r smart & cool.u shud take out all the notes & show him all the coinsxD..
    lol,u used to put ur stupid smile on ur face everyday=p..there's not much difference for me.
    hey,tar student!do not talk on the phone without the handfree nez time.nvr let them have the chance to stop u..haha
    i thought u scored A2 in BM?

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. walao..
    ur action so fast 1XD
    ai..
    the police now a..
    really...
    i thought he will accept the rm1 also><

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg lmao lucky u seen it done b4 bro XD

    ReplyDelete
  12. dude, u relli damn skillz lorh... respektttt

    ReplyDelete
  13. er... hehehe

    Nice post btw, real funny

    ReplyDelete
  14. nigel-lol. heheheh.

    ReplyDelete
  15. wat will happen if u show him ur middle finger?

    ReplyDelete
  16. he will suck it for me? hmm wtf. haha.

    ReplyDelete