Thursday, November 05, 2009

Random thoughts and review on Ninja.

I woke up at 10.30 today, which was like the first time of my life. Yea. I never tried waking up later than 930. I was not surprised, for for the past few days, i have been worried sick of my test and had nightmares about failing my test/not able to finish my test on time and shit like that. Fortunately, yesterday turned out to be quite okay.

A levels has totally turned me into a hardworking boy. *pride! Like really sit down and not just stare at the book for hours without flipping a page, but really look into it and studying real hard. And i am not surprised if i find out there's a hemorrhage in my brain any time. exaggerates, wtf. When in secondary school, i never ever gave a damn in all the tests. I would just flip through and then play. Now, it's just totally different.

____________

So, as i was saying, because the test that i had been worrying sick of was over yesterday, and the next test is like 5 days away, I went to the cinema for a small celebration with the mutiaracarpark band and a few other friends.

We watched a movie called Ninja. Despite of my love for ninjas ever since i was young, i find the storyline of the movie pretty urm... bad.


The gadgets are cool, the actress is pretty.
And all the others, they suck big time. It's like watching a remake of power rangers.


The hero, check. The ultimate bad guy, check. The brotherhood of badguys, check. The ultimate gadgets, check. The happy ending, check. The only thing different is that the fights were more bloody.

To be honest, i find this movie childish. AHAHAHHAHAHA. Maybe that's because i am 18 now. AHAHHAHAHA.

Still, Batman and all the other superhero's movies are better than this. I just found out from a movie review site, that Ninja is only in the cinemas in Malaysia. In the states, it is a straight to DVD production. And that must be the reason why the movie is bad.

I would rather go watch phobia 2, and freak myself out, than laugh at Ninja if i had knew.

Phobia 2 has this really scary trailer, which i think is COOL! haha. Who wants to go with me? XD

2 comments:

  1. Ninja!!
    the actress pretty meh?
    ok ok oni wo = =

    dis movie so fake...those blood and equipment..zzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. okay lar. big eyes wor. LOL.

    anor anor. really like power rangers.

    ReplyDelete