Tuesday, July 07, 2009

I want my Mummy.

Like every other mornings, i wake up to prepare myself for school. One thing not to be missed out, is to look at the mirror, toseemyownhandsomefacewhichisquitetruehahawtf to check if i am neat and tidy. This morning, i discovered something so terrible and so horrifying, ipeedinmypantsthatinstant i decided to leave my house at once.

There were very not-very-deep cuts all across the right side of my face!I am not that desperate to post a post till i have to scratch my face for this post, would i? Well, someone or something must have scratched me. Now, the problem is, no one is at home. Which is why i left home at once when i saw the cuts. I am afraid. Kanasai so scared. wtf.

What shit could have done this terrible thing to my face?

Something/one scratched me in the middle of the night! Maybe the little-boy-under the desk got nothing to play liao. wtf.Or could it possibly be Joyce who climbed in and scratched me because i planned nothing for her coming birthday?Or did I hurt someone so badly that he/she hates me so much till my face also kena?

Maybe i scratched my face last night when i went out and did not noticed.

Still, whatever it is, i am still scared. like wtf scared. wtf wtf.

Who wants to come over and sleepover tonight?

11 comments:

  1. come my house lo..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:49 PM

    ...
    uncle coconut,
    pls sleep with coconut. =)~^^aunty

    ReplyDelete
  3. yoyo...i wan my...XXXXX....

    go ur house overnite...let u scratch?
    = =

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:59 PM

    omg, the last pic is even scarier than the second pic. haha..

    nevermind lah, man with scar = cool
    like peter petrelli scar.. COOL XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dont worry...mayb u scratch urself accidentally...

    Go home and run some test...like the e.m.p test,the temperature test blah blah blah...

    ReplyDelete
  6. jenny- 2mr still got school ar.

    bui- haha. i scratch ur balls. XD

    joel- lol. make sure the girl doesn't see this. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy home alone..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey, so scary wei.. WTF.

    I hope my hostel won't like this :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. 4everskyline-want to come over and sleepover with me?

    nigel-haha. yea. If something like that happens, you really should stop studying there liao.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i gotta say its definitely the kid in the cupboard.

    ReplyDelete
  11. kiddie. haha. wtf. there's another kid?

    ReplyDelete