Sunday, July 19, 2009

Ah-choo


This is not about how colourful my life is.

This is about how colourful the time i got sick.

Yes. I was sick for the past few days.

It started of with a sneeze. And then a little heat rose in my body temperature. And then sooner, i felt a little dizzy. And i got the Fever wtf. Then there were headaches, stomachaches, and of course, lots and lots of wateryshittings diarrhea-ing. The shyts were chocolate in colour, like chocolate chocolate. But most of the time, it reminds me of a cup of milo. A cup of milo that has more water than the powder which makes it pretty watery. gone too far liao wtf.


Back to the story. And all i could eat these few days were only bread and bread and bread. All i am allowed to drink is only plain water. And all i could do was sleep and sleep and sleep like there's no tomorrow.

And the most funny thing is the question my mum ask me every now and then i wake up.

"Your bones got pain anot?"

She was so scared i got H1N1 wtf.

7 comments:

  1. niaaa
    i most like IceMilo 1 ==
    zzzz

    haha...nth jor jiu ok lo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sick also wei. Nose keeps running like there's no tomorrow. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. ey why no chatbox one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. on9 in skul wont lag... ==
    nw do everything in de skul.. wtf..
    recover soon lar.. many ppl sick recently.. bt nt me.. XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. nigel- lol. take care dude. You're on your own wei. =)

    jillian- yo! wassup gal. i am lazy to. =P

    yuan- haha. you will soon. XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. ur description a..
    always make me laugh 1
    dun noe yXD

    hahaha..
    ur mum so cute ler..
    my mum also ler==

    ReplyDelete