Saturday, June 27, 2009

E is for Excellent lar.

Well, this afternoon, i came home with much surprise to discover a letter from my college addressed to my mum. And then the world became so exciting. Without much hesitation, i pocketed the letter and rushed to my room. I tore the envelope apart, and *drumrolls* ta-daa! my long awaited results for my first semester exams.

Well, how bad could i do? I paid attention in class, did all the assignments teacher gave, never got distracted, stayed back after to do revision and never skipped a single class. Yea. How bad could it be?

All my results showed Excellents and Cools. So i am happy now. So happy that i can jump off any building right now.

And my mum got so happy with the results i think she's going to sing this song any minute right now very soon. yea.



If your mum doesn't know how to sing this song, do ask them to learn. It's very nice.

random ramble : I just watched a concert of the late MJ on tv8. He is such a talented dancer.

There's one move that awes me a lot other than the moonwalker. It's the one that he touches his bird bird part. He touches his bird bird and shake a little, he gets more than 10k. You touch your bird bird and shake like MJ, people say you hamsap. Wth.

p/s so many things has happened lately, that i feel like jumping off the building. and nigel, if you are reading this, do take care. will miss you dude. =)

7 comments:

  1. dun be sad
    say smth vry 老土
    at least u try ur best ma

    dun so down le

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like jumping of building too...juz get my result oso

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha when I received the letter from college addressed to my dad, I tore it open & kept it to myself for like..one month? before giving it to my dad =p

    ReplyDelete
  4. sarah- your dad din bird you 99 meh? haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ....do not tell me you scored E because i doubt it.
    Mine is really bad

    16B Math(WTF)
    15B English
    13C Bio(WTF)
    13C Chem(WTF)
    8D Physics (F me)

    if this makes u feel better feel free to laugh at it. =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice song! Woohoo..

    I'm back from UNITEN. =)

    ReplyDelete