Sunday, December 07, 2008

Shyt.

I feel shitty.

I've got a pain in my head that won't go away.

As well as a broken heart to mend.

And if i don't, the leak in the eyes is unstoppable.

Even in the dreams.

So i drank.

Drinking stops you from crying.

But somehow you still cry after you drink.

Worst of all, i can't drink.

And i have got these allergic to excess alcohol.

Damn itchy rashes. And i keep throwing up.

Damn damn damn.

I am pathetic.

And it wouldn't mind much if she doesn't like a guy who drinks.

Because she doesn't like me anymore.

Get the point?

Haha.

Still, let's not spoil the holiday mood.

We shall dance, sing and laugh till the season of the books arrive again. Shouldn't we?

Have a merry and real cheerful hols.

2 comments:

  1. hey bro...get a grip on urself...look at the wreck u're turning into...u're single again...but not only u...it takes two ppl to become single again...don't lose ur head over it...think long and hard bro...
    don't do anything rash...i'll watch ur back if need be...

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheer up,guy=D
    u r charm,right???haha...
    looking forward to see u again..
    treat me yumcha..

    ReplyDelete