Wednesday, December 17, 2008

What i want for christmas is

NOT YOU. (haha. depends on who you are lar. =P)

a library, fully air conditioned, with all the latest best sellers and a starbucks in it. Basically, i hope i own borders or kinokuniya (the latter is better.) and i don't want to sell any books.

a speaker with a sub woofer system or a speaker with ipod docking could do.

a driving license and a car.

a toy . A Batman action figure would be really nice. =D

Chocolate bars and more chocolate stuff. =)

you. somehow i really still want to be together with you. It's you. not you. it's you. and you should know that it's you if you're reading it. haha. this is crap. =P

Let's hope Santa read this. If he doesn't, then you should try to make a young boy happy by fulfilling his wishes. =)

Don't make the smile turn upside down.

Do it now before it's too late.

XD

9 comments:

  1. Alright i'll give you one of my borders.. which branch you want? Name it and you have it. Who asks me to be santa.. haih..

    ReplyDelete
  2. really? omigosh. i am so happy. =)

    *sense me sarcasm*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, great idea for a post. I'm gonna post mine too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. U r so greedy,wishing for so many things....I only wish for $$$ ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  5. uh huh...tell me about it...christmas is happiness...NOT...

    i still got me books here....and you wanna borrow some? I can't manage to finish before the hols end and I start at Taylor's u noe...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6:45 PM

    yer. you and your "you"s. ishhhh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. bryan- go buy yourself a lottery ticket. =P

    kiddie- no thanx. someone owes me a bookstore trip, and that person better pay me that trip, or i am not talking to that person. ><

    joyce- wad lar. you noe which you i am talking about?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10:20 PM

    i see my name! HAHAHA. Wishing you a merry christmas :) To a joyful present and a fondly-remembered past!

    ReplyDelete
  9. okay, I can get you chocolates, and you can get me a car

    ReplyDelete