Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I feel really

bored because

i am waiting for the water to fill up the jug.
i am still staying awake when i have nothing else to do.
i am having no one to talk to.
nobody is replying my messages.
i am home alone.
i feel like sleeping but i am resisting it.
i have to wake up early tomorrow and i am not sleeping yet.
i have got no books to read.
nobody wants to go out with me tomorrow.

nervous because

i am not sure if i can wake up around 7 tomorrow.
i am still not feeling too confident about my driving skills.
i am having my driving test on the 17th.
i plan to paint the city red with my friends on Christmas eve and i have not ask my parents about it.
i am waiting for the next message to come.
i am going to taylors
i am not sure if the remaining money in my drawer is able to let me live till my parents return.

happy because

i am listening to coldplay(lost!) and the killers(don't shoot me santa)
i have a new phone.
i am home alone.
i just made myself a nice supper and felt good about it.
i am not hungry like i was an hour ago.
someone's replying me on MSN. =)
i went and celebrate xun rui's birthday today.
i just came back from a game of Crash Team Racing with my cousin bro.
i am having my driving test on the 17th.
i am going to drive.
i am going to school. =)

2 comments: