Friday, June 05, 2009

Here they come.

*screams* *shrieks*Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh.........

The attack of the Semester-examinators.

I am scared. For the very first time.

______________________

Random ramble: I won two tickets to the premiere screening of Blood: The Last Vampire. Again, i have to give the tickets away because of the effin semester exams. I hate bio.

Lame joke of the day: How to make a girl lam you? go sell lam mee.

p/s sadly, because of the pre-sem exam stress, this is all i got for this post. Do leave a lame joke and make my day. I'll need it badly for the next 6 days. Thank you.

11 comments:

  1. no lame jokes for u...
    but wish u GOOD LUCK in ur exam...^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wan the tickets..
    2 only hor..
    haha..

    good luck in yor exam..

    ReplyDelete
  3. sibeh lame de face
    and the jokes oso
    haha

    i help u spread ur answer

    "if i m a vampire,i won sleep in coffin.."
    lame answer?
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. ugh. wat do u get when yozer goes nuts. yogurt. there. this is super lame.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yo bro! Gimme lo, I damn free next week. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. walao...
    looks like so many ppl wan those ticket==...
    deng... can u don put dat cb ju-on de picture ma... feel wana hit my computer desktop now==...@#!#%$#%^&$#%@#@%

    ReplyDelete
  7. dont be scared, u've got me.
    XD
    add oil ar.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous8:48 PM

    eh.
    my jokes is copyrighted...
    use my jokes,
    gimme money ar!!
    *milo
    btw,
    add oil =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. iuning- GF!!!! =) thank you. hope to see you REAL soon.

    *hugs*

    milo- haha. wad lar. eh i am considering to sell lum mee liao lor. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks 4 the joke...
    quite funny

    ReplyDelete
  11. 1)A boy came home from school with his exam results.
    'What did u get?' asked his father.
    'My marks are under water,' said the boy.
    'What do u mean 'under water'?'
    'They are all below 'C' (sea) level'


    2)Mr. Bean:(crying) the doctor called, Mom's dead.

    Friend: condolence, my friend.

    (After 2 minutes) Mr. Bean cries even louder

    Friend: what now?

    Mr. Bean: my sister just called, her mom died too!

    ReplyDelete