Sunday, May 10, 2009

The whole world will have to wait because...

Today is Mother's Day.

A very good reason for postponing your assignments and projects, as well as for not studying for a test due the following day.

Thank you, ma. And these are my presents. Just a small little token for what you've done after all this 27 years.
Carnation(s).
more carnation.
Cold Hard Cash. So cold my fingers got numb holding it.
Rock-hard gold bars that spread across acres and acres of land and so hard that your teeth will definitely break into pieces if you try biting on one of them.
A large residence of whatever kind where the queen or the president will be the one washing your toilet bowl and taking all your orders.
My heart.
(I know so many girls wanted this, but sorry, only my mum can have this, all the girls can have other parts of my body. XD)

You're worth it Ma. I love you. =)

p/s what are you giving your beloved mum today? XD

14 comments:

  1. Yo wakes up at such a morning just to update his blog..
    Happy Mother Day=)
    u hv given the only heart u have to ur mom,i wonder how u give another to ur gf in the future..lol..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erm....the heart is immaterial....so...un-givable.
    but....the best present i can give. is to get into university with flying colours. it's a must.
    Happy mother's day guys. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'I know so many girls wanted this'.. cough cough cough!!!!!!
    btw.. u guys are so lucky!!! get to celebrate mother's day !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. susu- lol. my girlfriend can have the other important part of my body instead. =P

    kiddie- yea rite. Actually, it's not only in academics, it's all the achievements in life.

    francesca- cough wad? sick liao ar? haha. fly back to sibu lar. =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. walao== sibeh wai le== the other part of ur body? can i haf the part large as the moon de?^^ ahahah
    meat balls....

    ReplyDelete
  6. they juz wan see either ur heart is red or black color o.o

    haha....
    anyways...happy mother's day
    and thanks to our mother dat gif us birth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:06 PM

    Swt...weng here...i really zha dao lo..ur last sentence..alot of girls wanted this -.-

    ReplyDelete
  8. fretinity- lol. Jealous yours smaller than mine ar? =P

    bui- mine is red one. haha.

    weng weng- lol. Don't you know my heart is so wanted that people are trying to kill me for it? haha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Other girls can have other parts of my body.

    That sounds really wrong wei...

    ReplyDelete
  10. D heart photo..
    plz dun b so wai..
    D moon is so big n round..like ur ball..

    ReplyDelete
  11. eeyyyh. somehow at the first glance of the gold bars, it straight away reminds me of chocolates I DONT KNOW WHY! LOL.

    awwww how sweet of you to post something for your mum la. such a great boyyy (:

    ohh and. hahhaa you dont know how happy i was to have met you and joyce that day lar (: seriously, find one fine day for loklok kay? hahaha (:

    happy dugong day (:

    ReplyDelete
  12. nigel- LOL. they can have my hands mar. I'll hold them tight what. haha. what you thinking ar? =P

    skyline- haha. yea. nw it's growing. It's getting into the size of the sun.

    zoe- haha. me too. so happy to see you oso lar. Okay. =D when you got free time then SMS me or joyce lar. then we mar can plan earlier lor. summor you holiday now rite?

    looking forward to see mer lu. =D

    ReplyDelete
  13. zdao~~
    which part u mean??
    can i hav some of ur heart?? haha

    ReplyDelete
  14. haha. any part touchable. You want which part? haha.

    Really want my heart meh? Only my mum can have it wor. =P

    ReplyDelete