Saturday, May 16, 2009

Attention Readers.

The author of this blog got himself involved in a serious car accident and hence, might not be able to update his blog for the next few days.

Below are some pictures of what happened.
The author is safe and sound and he ran out of the burning car just in time to take this magnificent picture and saved his ass from getting burnt.

Haha. Okay lar, not funny.

This is what happened to my car lar. I turned around to throw my file on to the rear seat, and my right hand was still pulling the sterring downwards. And *bam* my car rammed into a small divider just outside the main entrance of my school. The spot my car rammed into. And myvi is so vulnerable. So vulnerable that the metal went dented at once. I swear on one of my balls that i wasn't even accelerating, the gear was at D itself. And the outcome was so serious, i WAH-ed two times. DOUBLE THE WAH!

Now the door on the driver's seat can't be open completely because of the little dent. My first accident. Sure have to take photo. So memorable leh. So i gave this very tu-lan smile. Because i still have to pay for it myself.

Aih. What to say? Suey lor.

Michael Bay also don't want to use a Myvi for the movie Transformers lar. If he does, that autobot/decepticon would be the most cacat one. So don't buy a Myvi.

p/s fortunately, it was only a single party accident. Not so troublesome at least, and no blood was spilt. Should really be more alert in the future liao. and suey means "bad luck" by the way.

21 comments:

  1. wei....
    becareful next time ler...
    concentrate when u r driving la....==

    ReplyDelete
  2. noob driver....
    XD hahaha........

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur smile really si beh so hai le==
    walao scratch until so cham le...
    don tu lan le... ur first time only ma... don worry still got second n third n even more de la...
    cause ur driving skill... tak boleh wo~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. walao
    u seem so happy nia
    happy 1st car-crash

    ReplyDelete
  5. so happy after an accident? The craziest ppl I've ever seen..haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. didn't you get screwed by mama?
    and i remember someone promised to drive safely in one of the previous posts?(in fact, not very long ago?)

    ReplyDelete
  7. turtle- come come. next time we can race to the Rock Moutain. XD

    fretinity- haha. YOU WISH. lol. my driving skills ar, can win TOK HOI lar. haha.

    yogurt- lol. you want to give negative reaction meh? of course opt for the happier one mar.

    kiddie- haha. she asked me to pay myself. and that settles everything. XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. not race to the witch mountain meh?
    ..my driving oso cant leh haha


    hope ur car will get well soon zzz

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahbui- haha. sure will get well one. but need money lor... T.T

    ReplyDelete
  10. my goodness. my successor lar you. so clumsy and bluurrrr. poor cars we have ;) heh. but then, it's just a small scratch and your myVi got damaged so badly! pooorthing. see! told you Vios is so much better blehh :p ahah!

    arghhh im so sick now T-T how to go out with you and joyceee la!

    ReplyDelete
  11. zoe- MER!!!!! Vios more expensive mar. i very poor only one lar. =(

    haha. drink more water and rest more. Summor still got a long time before we go out mar. =P

    ReplyDelete
  12. in terms of worth though, myvi is actually much more expensive. duh.
    and is zoe somehow ignoring me!?>"<

    ReplyDelete
  13. hahahha nice one kiddie, VIOS is so muchhhhh worth it man! :)

    eyyh. ignoring you? who are you actually? :S

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lol. Tell that to my mum.

    ReplyDelete
  15. crazy wai-ye uncle..
    adUih~
    eh,
    i bought a white myvi o..
    how ar???
    =p

    ReplyDelete
  16. haha. den sell it.

    and get a vios. like my frens said. vios is much more worth the price than myvi does.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look funny in the pic, maybe because you're funny. lol =P

    Yo Zoe, long time no see!

    ReplyDelete
  18. u look like u r having a pain in the arse while smiling XD

    ReplyDelete
  19. nigel- haha. Yea. the more i look at the pictures, the stranger it is to me.

    ck- hmm. you were behind me rite? XD

    ReplyDelete
  20. noob auto driver..
    I drive manual d leh..wöw..bravö..
    Next time c carefully,drive carefully la..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  21. oh god..
    first time c your blog den u let me c ur burnt car==
    and den let me noticed actually the burning car is not ur car..
    not funny lo==
    please be careful la my dear son..
    i am not hoping to c u on the newspaper lo..
    by the way..
    i like ur smileXD
    maybe a bit..
    but i really like it..><
    and..
    i still wanna to buy a myvi leh..
    how ler??

    ReplyDelete