Saturday, May 23, 2009

Tadaa!

I actually won myself a pair of tickets for the Premiere Screening of Terminator Salvation!

I joined this contest held by nuffnang. And i appeared to be one of the 50 most creative bloggers. =) Yes. Your friend, Ding. Is. Creative.

What i had to do was to fill up a slogan that is If I am a terminator, I will terminate... in not more than 15 words. Well, your very Creative friend, decided to try it out. And i completed the slogan with ...Kenny Sia, because he has balls bigger than mine.

This is only one of his balls.( if you read this post from kennysia, you'll know what i mean.) You say large anot lar.

Back to the story.

Okay. And yesterday when i came home, i checked my mail eagerly to see if i have won the contest. And what a disappointment it was when i didn't see any emails from nuffnang. I got tu-lan and i went to sleep. When i woke up, there was an extra mail in my inbox.

YES. IT WAS FROM NUFFNANG!

And I got so happy, i tore my shirt and ran around my neighbourhood naked. i started laughing in front of my laptop.

I think the suey-ness have left me for good for the time being. =)

And people, you really must watch Terminator Salvation when it is being release officially. Because i am going to be the Terminator. XD
p/s what a happy moment it was. and everything got shattered when i looked at my calendar and realized my mid years is 2 weeks away.

update : As stupid as it might sound, i gave the tickets away. At least it's not wasted, right? =P

11 comments:

  1. damn..
    the poster damn nice
    your pic damn sucks...
    hahahahahaahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahahaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! loved this one. Terminator-ding rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. =.=
    crazy photo,crazy yozer....

    ReplyDelete
  4. show us your terminator-arnold schwarzenger body build ! XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you show a picture comparing your balls and his balls? I am curious about it.hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. turtle- lol. shud i say thank you? XD

    nigel- thks a lot. =) the next terminator movie really should come up with a new model by the name of termiantr-ding.

    skyline- you mean cool? =P

    kiddie- YEA, DUH.

    ck- haha. soon to come. ^^

    lutie- I'll show u personally. okay? =P

    ReplyDelete
  7. why are you giving ur tix up?

    ReplyDelete
  8. because the time of the movie is 930 lor. AIH.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're really a funny person...
    Crazy yozer, trying to knock me with ur car today...

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha. like action movie leh. =P

    ReplyDelete