Saturday, May 10, 2008

of complains and blabla.

it's the mid years. and i am still going for DoTA almost everyday. i am officially broke. and my pockets are peni-less. and there is neither anticipation, excitement nor anxiety before every tests. maybe it's because i am getting numb of it. really. and i am so jealous about everyone who are older than me. they can start their driving lessons. and i am stuck to taking buses home everyday. is there anything that can excite me and make me feel anticipated?

ah. yes. my birthday.

3 comments:

  1. guess wht!! i've got my license alr.. kakaka..
    and.. yea in chong hwa, all the test really make me think tht test is juz nothing.. =.=

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. am i jealous. so u driving the wira now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeap.. thts the sad part... lol!!

    ReplyDelete