Thursday, March 27, 2008

When you need it but you can't find it.

I am doing my bio report.
And on it are pencil scribbled notes to guide me to finish my discussion.
I intend to finish it now, with a pen.
And i just made this awesome discovery that i have no eraser to erase all the notes on the paper.
How awesome is that.

Imagine a whole house without eraser.

haha.

Well, i have got a lot of erasers, and i am not a good caretaker of personal belongings.
And many have disappeared when serving me.
Even mechanical pencils and pens.
Yes.
And a lot of rulers.

either they ran away like nigel's calc once did, or they despised the way i treated them.
Probably i am a bad master indeed.

But now, i am in need of an eraser. Really.

2 comments:

  1. Aha! It's about time when the bookshop comes to the rescue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need transport tho. Will anyone drive me to a bookshop for an eraser this late?

    ReplyDelete