Sunday, March 09, 2008

post #251- MISS ME? XD

Hey..kinda miss what it's like posting here.
Bet most of you won't notice this post until a long long time.
So, comment if you read this post...kaaaaaay?

Haha.

I feel like an arse.
I am going to waste a heck sum of money to buy sumth i am going to perform in school.
But if i don't then i don't get to perform.
But i have told so many that i am going to perform.
So, i am still going to perform.
Even if it wastes my money.
This is going to be the last time i spend my money on magic tricks this year.
It's a promise, a vow and a deal.

Oh yes. I got this idea. If there is more than 3 comments for this post from different people,
I am going to continue to post here. Since blogger is cooler than msn space a lot. =)

2 comments:

  1. Why the japanese text man? MSN spaces suck. Blogger for the win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry. My mistake. Kay. I'll post on both blogs then. haha.

    ReplyDelete