Friday, April 06, 2007

Sleepy...

I didn't do well in my algebra. As a matter of fact, i didn't do my algebra. It's a shame. Yeah. But there was my brother to help me put in the last minute. Got to copy down 3 solutions, but got two wrong. Whatever.

And today, there was this rosmoyne senior high school from australia which came to our school for a visit. Actually, they came just to watch our twenty-four season drum team, which is already making fame all over the world. haha. Well, there were a lot of boys and gals, mostly Ang Mo. But there were also Chinese gals and boys. And the Chinese gals were pretty. Well, you know, compared to our school. No offense here. hehe. I had to be there as i am student reporter. That was what my leader told me.

Now, i am reading Chemistry. But i am not really into it. And i've still got a chapter of Add Maths. And, i am feeling really sleepy now. Darn it. I just hate this fucking test season. It makes me lack of sleep, and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment