Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Mid Years v.s Marvel Heroes

It's probably approaching in another 16 days. And the exciting thing is that i still don't understand a lot of everything. Haha. Yeah. Physics, Algebra, Trigo, Chem(this is okay, just the calculations freaks me out), Add Maths, B.M(i hate this, ecspecially the stupid literature thing.)...I think the list goes on.

Yeah, recently i am addicted to this very cool Marvel game. It has got all the Marvel Heroes in it(and all the villians too.). Andd what you do is you pick your hero and fight the villians. The main reason i like it is because it supports 4 player. And it means that i can play with my three other "brothers". Haha. But, till now, we always miss a player. Another thing is that the heroes has got really cool moves. I like the Human Torch a lot.

So I wonder if the Mid Years is going to test us on our knowledge about Marvel Heroes. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment