Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Bodoh's

Yesterday, i went for CS. And when i was getting home, there were this four indian guys who came up to us. Me and my friend. They surrounded us. It started to freak me out. And two sat by us while two stood in front of us. The one beside me greeted me. And he said his name and asked mine while he took a hand out wanting to shake mine. I looked at him and apologised for i was holding things in my hand and i really couldn't shake. And the other one asked me not to be cheeky. It was more like threatening. I took out the small knife from my pocket and hid it in my left palm. None of them noticed. The one beside me put his hand behind my back and said something which was very interesting.

"sekarang belankang ada pisau, kamu mau nyawa kamu atau barang kamu?"(now there's a knife behind you, which do u prefer, your life or your belongings?)

Hell, his hand was empty. And i felt like stabbing him with the real one in my hand. Probably he's facing some illusions. Poor thing.

So we kept quiet and drank our slurpee till the bus came. We walked off and boarded the bus. And the stupid Indians followed. They tried to get my attention on the bus trying to threaten me, but i didn't even look at them. Soon, they got off the bus. And i felt a lot relieved after that.

***

Today was the last day of my standardized monthly test. So we went for CS. Whole gang of friends. And we were so eager to see the Indians again. We wanted a fight. Haha. Might seem childish. But we think it's fun. Yet, sadly, they didn't show up.

No comments:

Post a Comment