Friday, March 16, 2007

What happpened lately

14/3
Today had steamboat at my house, twelve friends of mine came over. Well, it was quite fun. My house was full of laughter and noises. Even though i had to wash all the stuff afterwards, i still feel joyful. At least everyone had fun.

15/3
Cooked a whole pot of mushroom soup and fried some french fries and some hotdogs. That was what i made for breakfast for them. Then went to Mutiara for gunz. Came home and took a nap.
Still tired. And nigel, Happy Belated Birthday.

16/3
Expected myself to wake up at 6, but didn't make it. I overslept and woke up at 7.20. Made a rush to school. Didn't feel very nervous and panic though. Well, today my society had to go to Taman Pertanian in Shah Alam. There, we played a lot of games, and walked a lot. Well, i didn't play, but well, others did as i was one who was among those people who were responsible to be the game masters. I was fucking tired when i reached home. But it was a hell of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment