Monday, March 05, 2007

Hibernating.

Lately, i have been sleeping in class. And i mean sleeping a lot. For maths and science, chinese and malay, english and history. It's like recently i have been really tired. Dunno why, just felt very exhausted, like i'd never sleep for ten days. Even when i sit in my mum's car or public buses or taxis, i just doze off like that. And when i get home, i just continue to sleep on the sofa. Then, when i get up, i can stand for another two hours and i will feel sleepy again. Strange. It seems like i am in hibernating season.

Well, Pa and Ma are leaving for New Zealand on Wednesday. And i am going to be home alone for the next ten days which will be very fun for me. I have prepared plans for myself. And i am going to get myself some ferrero's now.

No comments:

Post a Comment