Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Busy 2007 ahead.

So everyone got promoted into different classes. It was not unusual for me to be in the fifth class. But some of my friends who were much more better than me in their academics was in the same class as me. I was shocked but happy. Haha. And i thought i would be lonely. Despite the different classes, and of course, different locations, we still met each other everyday. Either some of us go to the upper floor or they come down. Well, our friendships still look quite promising. And yes..i decided to join the business society as most of my friends were in.

And speaking of societies, i am still in my maths and science society, and i was responsible for planning activities. I am not the boss around, but at least i was part of it. And i was actually being chose to write blogs for my HM. And with maths, english and physics tuition, and guitar lessons, you can tell how "free" i am actually. And yes, i was part of the journal editorial board in school.

And i started to take bus to school. And take public bus home.

So, now i am a teenager that is lack of time for sleeping, time for doing my own stuff, and time for CounterStrike which i have been addicted to lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment