Sunday, January 28, 2007

Boring

Really bored. Nowadays..really bored. Skipped two tuitions today just to go for Counter-Strike. And was feeling lazy. Darn. And i took a taxi which cost me 16 bucks to get home. The extra 6 bucks was for the good seats, leather covered ones. And the very strong air conditioning. And because it was a Perdana taxi and not a Saga one, shit. Seemed to my parents that nowadays since i have a laptop, i have been glued to it. You know, like everyday also on the computer and do nothing but hear songs and chat with friends. I think they probably are regretting for buying mr this laptop. I should better start learning self control. I don;t want to lose this laptop, do i? And fuck, i stil haven't posted the post that i was supposed to in my HM's blog. Have to do it tommorow or i'd really be kicked out of the team. Chatting with joyce and sms-ing with a senior in my society. Feeling tired but not sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment