Friday, August 06, 2010

Hahas, lols and bais.

and it is on days like these - boring days when the little boxes next to the people i want to talk to ain't green and i get to entertain myself by strumming endlessly on the same guitar chords for hours or replaying a video of me lip syncing on ipod and laugh blankly- that i come to realize i don't have that many friends as i might seem to have(which sounds pretty impossible if according to the number of friends i have on social websites). oh wait. a second look at the contact list and then there's this one friend that i have not been talking to for how long again? i clicked and the conversation window with the once familiar background comes in sight. i run my fingers across the 26 keys and i didn't know which one to start with. i hesitated and closed the window. what is there to talk about after asking howdoyoudo and finethankyou? haha, lol and bai? i suck at conversations and coming up with topics to brag on without preparation. in other words, i suck at maintaining friendship, relationships and blablablacksheeps wtfiknow. the only people i go out with nowadays are the few people that are ultimately close to me. either they had been there with me since primary school or they had bathed with me together or wrestled me on the floor or slept with me in my bedroom or many other little things that still puts a smile to my face whenever i think of them. it's not that [ somerandomyou ] can't make me smile but somehow i had built walls around me since the last relationship. after all, you only get hurt from the people closest to you, no? anyway, i digressed.

despite me telling myself all these and to perhaps, stop shutting myself in, i still can't guarantee you that you won't get haha, lol and bai from me the next time. at least, i promise i'd make myself sound a little more enthusiastic which after all, you can't see my face and i can't see yours either, so. =)

also, a video that i find pretty amusing. look at the boy's mouth from 0:49, he's like restraining himself from laughing. lol.

oh. and 0:38 is also epic. hahaha.

11 comments:

  1. sum ppl like to make their boxes gray or red,
    even though they are available..
    7 pokkai....
    boring days eh,
    tat beisi keep asking me to go klcc aquaria,
    wana go?
    the video,
    i cant do tat,
    my eyeballs will fall out -.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. yea lor. 7 pokkai one ler. okay ler. next monday no renovation so i think i can. he can? =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. can I know what's the boxes mean actually? haha I seriously like the advertisement from Cadbury eh..jh: I can do it leh~!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. huiwen- lol. msn msnger? the little boxes? haha. show me next time leh. =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. OIC.. grey or green got problem meh? huiyo
    hahaha no problem as long as you fast forward it then jiu perfect liao

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh. lol. so you appearing as grey now lar. got problem lar. what if i miss you and i want to talk to you and i can't? hahahaha.

    okay i record for you next time. you show me. XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. the vid is so random.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha. i find the video amusing. hahahahaha. =D

    ReplyDelete
  9. oi...why chat here geh? XD
    haizz...ultimately close =(
    close until scold vulgar on u when see u on9 XD

    sien ahhh

    huiwen,i wan to see ur eyebrow move like dat oso =.=

    ReplyDelete
  10. huiwen can make her eyebrows like her tongue

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous8:49 PM

    wow you're a dreamer! like we are. dreamforsure.blogspot.com must be the best for you. we share our dreams and we witness together when it came true. join us. share with us :)

    ReplyDelete