Sunday, September 27, 2009

Excuses for being absent.

Dearest teacher(s),

Please, can i not go back to school tomorrow?

I still don't feel like going because i haven't finished my homework yet. Not that i never did my homework through out the whole hols, but i need more time to do more revision. Oh, and didn't you receive my invitation card? I am going to get married tomorrow too!
Besides, I also need to save the world, you know. I am Super Prime. The world needs me.
I know all these sound shitty.

Fine. fine. At least do believe that it's the Jurassic Period.
Please, can i not go to school tomorrow?

Update: i got all the results for trials today. I really should seriously go fuck myself. I am such a big time sucker. Throw!

3 comments:

  1. the superprime pic...
    quite.....
    lame ==

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFLMAO!!! Jurassic,period XD,WTF!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how was ur result?

    deng...wat the jurassic period= =
    niaa

    ReplyDelete