Friday, January 02, 2009

Hip Hip Hurray!

Yes. This is my 300th post.

Hurray. Fireworks and cheers. Laughter and joy.

Okay. Now back to the new resolutions, wishes and hopes like every usual year.

I WANT

to be a better someone to every someone who has something to do with me.
to be more hardworking( i say this every year tho.) and try to give my future canvas a brighter paint.
to drive my own car WITHOUT my parent sitting beside me as a guidance and look-out for troubles.
to meet new people and not forget the old ones.
to learn new things and to fill up my mind with more knowledge of everything.
to have enough sleep and be real healthy.
to live in a pollution-free world.
to still be the boy you know.
to sleep now.

Hope everyone out there have a bright year ahead!

Happy New Year, dudes! =)

2 comments:

  1. Nice resolutions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. again....why dudes? what about the gals??o yea...happy taylorian are u?

    ReplyDelete