Monday, November 27, 2006

Some memories.

I am back from pangkor.

And i feel really sad.
Like someone just died.
I cried and cried on the last night.
Even when i was asleep.
I didn't really sleep in the hotel for the last two nights.
I went to the beach, made a fire, lied down and looked up into the starry sky till i slept.
There were other classmates too.
And there were comets.
They were beautiful.
And the stars were bright.
It was fun.
And i really appreciated every moment with everyone.
I cried when no one noticed.
Then the last day of the trip arrived as the stars and the darkness in the sky faded away.
I bought a lot of snacks.
And when i reached school, silent tears broke out.
Shit. Now i am crying again.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:00 AM

    I tot it was only girls who will cry outta sudden during that time of the month, however, the other day i just found out from my fren that guys have "those times" too..Get strong wei.

    ReplyDelete