Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Cheer me up, if you can.

I am really bored. I am looking forward to the class trip at pangkor. And i hope time would just repeat itself there.
I hate it. Cuz' when the trip ends, everything's over. And you have to part. And your heart becomes a little sad and depressed. Then you break into silent tears. And no one knows you are crying. Actually it's happening to me everytime. And parting is the part i hate most during the trip. Even in any journey. Even in life.
You just wish you'd never have to part. But reality's tough. And so you have to.
If only promises were made and kept. Then maybe i still have the chances of being together with those people around me that have left or are leaving. Sharing the happy times and revising the good memories. And it's just an IF.

No comments:

Post a Comment