Saturday, October 28, 2006

It's my birthday.

Thank you everyone.

To my parents, who babble and scold me for my own good. And mum, for did everything for me, cared for me and taught me things i'd never forget. And pa, for setting a good example to me everytime.

To my sister, who showered me with presents and love like no other sis would probably do.

To Nigel and Joyce who has always been my best of friends, and i sincerely apologize for not spending much time with you guys.

To SCHL. And this needs no reason.

To Zhen Ee, Adam, Anthony and Hung Wei for being like my elder brothers throughout this year and always helping me out.

To Hui Wen, for being like another sister to me and always there for me to make fun of. Haha.

To my teachers, every teacher. For tolerating me as a really bad student.

To all those people around me, for making me feel not lonely and colouring my life up.

Love everyone of you a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment