Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I thought it never stopped.

I went to Times Square. With anthony, turtle and sarah. We decided to go to the theme park first and we had fun. We also watched rob-b-hood, which i think is very nice. And darn, today was my first time on the rollercoaster which almost freaked me out. The 2nd round was not that bad. But the first round was lik WHOA. And i thought of everyone in my life-as if i was going to die soon-but the three people who pulled me into the ride. Haha, joking. After the ride, well, i had to take Putra home. And when the train started to move, i thought i was on another rollercoster ride again. Now i have to admit that i still feel very light. Tomorrow's going to bowling!!!!Yeah. It's late now, and i am really tired...and dizzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment