Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Merdeka for the jerk.

Yeah. Merdeka. Way to go. So it's holiday tomorrow. Going to watch nacho libre and monster house tomorrow. Just booked thru phone. Anthony's going. Sarah can't go. Big sis can't go. Joyce can't go. Turtle can't go either. Maybe adam's nt going also. Whatever. Anthony and me can have a lot of fun oursleves. HAHAHAHAH.
Our science teacher taught to us about the universe today. Well, it is very very wide and vast. And teacher said it's a dot in expansion. But where the hell is the dot? Fuck. Another universal universe? Darn. Very complicating but very simple.
Played bowling today. Had fun. Slept in maths period. I do dat everyday. Cause i dun like the teacher and my seat lacks oxygen for my brain. That's why. Don't blame me. Blame the seat.
Merdeka again.

No comments:

Post a Comment