Sunday, August 13, 2006

Birthdays on yesterday

Had a great time yesterday. Celebrated two people's birthday. My beloved class teacher's and my "sis"-hui wen's. It was fun. Cuz we pressed(actually i din do it)her head on to the cake. Thus, we didn't touch the cake, but distribute the pieces to the small children who came with their parents and the staff there. Then, we went for bowling. And when i came down, li peng called me and told me it was mr liau's birthday. A day of birthdays. Darn. Haha. Between, niki my sis, dun worry, i just posted a card to u. Won't arrive in time though.

Slept at 4 this morning, cuz i was very hardworking, you know, man, i am hardworking. Study till 4, man. Hehe. ^^ Gotta go now. Hav to study malay history now. Feel like kicking lee sui ann in his butt. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment