Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Well, it has been a tiring few days. Since the day i return from the guitar camp. Thought of studies, assesments, and homework burdens me a lot. Let alone thinking of others. My soul needs rest. I feel so heavy. The finals are soon. Two weeks forward. I am trying to, well, keep me in a moderate mood. Just the cool one. The cheerful one and the one i had always wanted to be. I just can't stay in place all the time. I just free my soul wandering around during important periods though at times when i was bored. Then request my classmates re-teach me what i missed. Ah..an hour to Merdeka. I might just be snoring away in my bed. There were other things to worry of. Like the speech on my first date, the project left untouched, the chapters that i had to revised for my finals. Shit. These gives me excruciating headaches. Sigh-this best describes those matters, yet to be deciphered. Hope i have a dreamless slumber tonight. Hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment