Friday, May 06, 2011

restless

any time now the words on the paper start to run away from the paper. there is a ball for them, a short distance away right next to the edge of the table. it evolves into a carnival sooner and when i try to grab them and cramp them back to where they belong, they scatter off in different directions and they start to laugh and sneer and jeer at me. at my very naive thought of being in control. i look away and up at the walls that surround me. are they closer than they were? and before i could find an answer, they start to scream in my face, into my ears, inside me. then these walls close in. i look at the thin fine gap between the door and the floor and there's this tiny speck of hope that sprouts like a new seedling in a thunderstorm. is someone going to come by? will they know if these walls had eaten me alive? i think of many faces now. but the shrills - the screams had gotten on a new level now - flushes these images away. the carpeted floor beneath me cracks and opens up. it's only emptiness down there.

i pack my bag and leave.

5 comments:

  1. pack your bag and come my house..gt 2 queen size bed waiting you

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol lol! hahaha. go your house study meh wtf. school also cannot study ady. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like u have consumed drug haha

    watch movie alone and with girl la!! watch more watch more!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL. what consume drug oh. hahahaha. you think i so stress i need drugs mehhh. lol.

    hahahaha no lahhh! it has got nothing to do with today also lol. today i just couldnt sit down and study loh. two lectures then i give up ady. ==

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this. Can tell you are stressed, but your words flow beautifully.

    ReplyDelete