Monday, July 05, 2010

How to rot away.

Gosh. It has been ages since the last post. *blows off dust*

I know. What to do? I was so busy with erm. rotting away.

All my inspirations have rotten altogether as well. I have been kept at home for way too long. I have been restricted to all inspiration sources. I need to go out. *reachesouthandforhelp*

If you are thinking that rotting is awesome and you wonder how to rot away, you can start off by sitting in a corner and just sit there and then keep sitting. Sooner or later, you will start to find mushrooms, maggots and all rotting stuff on you.

Anyway, if you have not been seeing me for a very long time, this is what i look like now.

yes. those are fungi. i am now the fungi man. wtf.

p/s please dont be afraid of me. i do not have fungi on me. seriously.

9 comments:

  1. Hehehe...

    Is that a district 9 shirt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wtf...r u in the mental hospital?

    i afraid those fungi grow on the other part of ur body...

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..same with Bui

    U have changed your hair style ha..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol.idol.new hairstyle?spiky hair?
    erm.i still love the mushroom hair.look more innocentxD
    Did you do ur homework since u're rotting?You know exactly wad m i talking.haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nigel- lol. no. hahaha.

    bui- haha. probably. =D

    huiwen- no lar. that picture was taken last year lar lol.

    susu- hahahaha. wad homework? XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. those uec de rot dao wan die le,
    u count ok jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol.i'm pretty sure my idol will finish his homework.right?*hint* august is just a month away.haha.xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. use your rotting time as rot as you can...
    u wont have extra time to rot after ur intake, i think

    ReplyDelete
  9. ==
    what have u done to your neck?

    ReplyDelete