Tuesday, January 05, 2010

I am 19 and that's not okay.

Woo. I still can't believe that it is already 2010.

This is so unbelievable. Like seriously. wth. People has already start referring to me as 19 now even though my birthday's in another 9 months time. I am feeling so old. So feeble. So wtf.19 used to be such an alien term when i was younger. 19 sounds so old. 19 means no more playing with action figures. 19 means you can only look at younger kids play catch. 19 means you can't cry anymore because you couldn't get the stuff you want. 19 means so many things that i have never even thought of. Now, i am an alien to the younger kids. So, those who want to be 21 would be like a monster. haha. *sighs*

So, i guess i'll have to do my new year resolutions again. I'll sum them up and conclude them into one, shouldn't i? That saves time and you can read less as well. lol. So my 2010 resolution would be

"to achieve all goals and to hand up my homework on time and to be more active in socializing and to make my family proud of me and to make my friends happy for me and to contribute more to the society and to lead a better and more interesting life than 09' "

So, one resolution covers it all. Not bad eh? XD



7 comments:

  1. 19 means....shit 9 lo.....to me

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. yea. shit 9. lool. wtf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i still cant wait to turn 21 =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. gahhh.. my luks doesnt match wif my age evn more! =.=
    18th on 31st, 19th on 1st..-.-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:14 AM

    owh i feel old too =X
    anyway tell me if u know hu am I
    (tip= Leng zai )

    ReplyDelete
  6. rachel- monster. lol.

    janice- haha. at least you can look young mar.

    anon- hmmm. i dunno you. coz all my friends refer to themselves as lengzai. hahaha. someth i have to blog abt one day too! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 19 is good.

    It doesn't matter how old you are man. If you had a great year filled with great memories, you wouldn't want time to turn back. Trust me. =)

    ReplyDelete