Friday, December 11, 2009

Dizzy in my head


Warm sandy beach and bare feet go very well together

The disappointment of realizing that you are not the person I expected you to be was subtle yet it tenderly poked at my heart. I was not aware at that moment that that sentence would continue to ring in my mind one week later and even manifest in the form of a dream. It's odd how reality can be so tenderly brutal. Guard your heart. I'm so glad it's not bleeding. Perhaps it just got a tiny little scratch. Boys! Pfffffftttt. *rolls eyes*

Hard Rock hotel oozes AWESOMENESSSSSS

'Btw, I miss you. In case you don't already know.' :)))))) we need more guys with such great sensitivity. Call me insecure, but it's so pleasant to hear feelings being expressed directly in a sweet and simple way.

Mmmmm...

Succeeding in entering a good university because of a good application which you cooked up (with the help of others) does not make you a success in any way. If you continue to try to take the easy way out, you will never survive university, or life, for that matter. Please do your own work and research. Have your own opinion and thoughts. Money is not everything. What truly matters in your life?

:))))))))))

LIFE OF PI IS OHMYGOSH SO FANTASTICALLY-AWESOMELY-WONDERFULLY-MINDBLOWINGLY BRILLIANTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST BOOK I'VE READ OF MY LIFE. PERIOD.

Rawrrrr!

If I do not drop dead out of tiredness by the end of this month, it'd be miracle. Dear LORD, I need your strength.

2 comments:

  1. Yaaargh i wish i had a less boring life like you joyce. =O lazing around at home everyday is soooooo not the life i look forward to xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. my dear girl WHY DO YOU HAVE THAT SHIRT??????

    ReplyDelete