Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Now, Jolin needs me.

To:

the Ding family. the family clan. the joyce. the zoe. the nigel. the iuning. the huiwen. the mutiaracarpark band. the bs3. the chong hwa-ians. the teachers, past and present.

and all the people i've met, loved or hated.

Thank you for growing me up/growing up with me/watching me grow up/teaching me how to grow up.

I am now a real man. WAHAHAHHAHAA.


p/s if you feel excluded from my thank you list because i did not say your name, do tell me. =) and if you don't get it why jolin needs me and not you, check it out here. And to waikin, bui, rose and bird, sorry for failing the surprise. =P

9 comments:

  1. finally 18,gratz~~~!!!
    ^^
    jolin?
    which 1?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 布拉格广场?

    u finally have become a man
    now we can go to 18+ place without any problems liao..XD

    happy birthday la

    ReplyDelete
  3. junhui- jolin tsai lar. hahaha.

    bui- no lar. i think the song name is 大丈夫. yea. now i am old liao. wtf. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i tot form 4 same class with us tat 1

    ReplyDelete
  5. nia..that is joline..got -e behind..
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. its jolene le... dun simply go chg ppl's name

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahhaa. Eh i love Jolin kay :)

    niaa you're only 18 and you're calling yourself old already? pfft.

    Mer needs JAY :D hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. zoe- AHHAHAHAHHA. but jolin needs me mar. lol niaaa wad o? hahaha.

    No lar. JAY NEEDS MER. WOOHOO. hahahahahahahha.

    when come out lok lok ar? haha.

    ReplyDelete