Sunday, March 01, 2009

I am so damn organised.

I went to a time management talk the other day in school. And the talk-er gave us some time tables for us to manage our time with. I copied the idea, and improvise the weekly timetable myself. And there you go!


My very colorful timetable.


Might be a little cacat lar. But all the same, it's for planning time only rite? LOL.

Orange is the one for studying and revision. (GOSH. There are lots of it!)
Red is the one when i eat.
Blue is the one for watching teevee and for going online.
Green is the time when i snore. (ZZZZ....)
Yellow is the HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY time. Hanging out with friends or doing whatever i like.
And as impossible as it might sound, purple marks the time for me to practice my guitar.

and yet, there are still blanks in the timetable, which basically is erm, travelling time, breakfast and god-knows-what. haha.

So, tomorrow will be the first day of a well planned week. So, wish me luck and have fun!

7 comments:

  1. wow
    make 1 for me^^
    mine sure dun hv any orange color...
    but wif many red,blue and yellow^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. You sure you want ar? I will make one filled with orange for u. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're pushing yourself bro, too many oranges...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm. school is orange-d as well, you know. and it's only 30 mins for every block. so, it's only like 18-20 hours per week for studying. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yea i get what u mean bro....
    life's so damn f*cking busy....especially SAM...ARGH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Na-ah. I think school's pretty fun. There's plenty time for everyth. Haha.

    You see things too emo ady lar. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok..i guess it's just me huh?
    >"<

    ReplyDelete