Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I am happy.


For the below reasons.

#1. My iPod has found his partner. Sony earphones.


#2. I love my darling more than ever. And she knows it.

To those who coped with my idiotic behaviours for the past 17 years.
to those who made me feel happy
to those who made me feel contented
to those who brought joy to my life
to those who brightened my life
as well as those who made me sad
to those who reprimanded me
to those who framed me
to those who loved me more than i knew.
Thank you.

And thank you guys and you, darling, again for the surprise. I was touched. =)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday again to u!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!

    Though it's belated... sorry =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol

    thanx guys. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. only love yor darling...
    me and yor sis leh?
    muz mention got who ma..

    haiz...u b so hamsap ady..
    disappointed..

    ReplyDelete