Saturday, September 27, 2008

The B-U-S-y moments.

Took the bus home today. And i had my camera by me. So these are the outcomes. =)
The hustle and bustle, the hectic road, the jam, the road and the cars.
The bus(es).
The people. waiting for their buses.
What's better than an empty bus? =)

Passing by the McD. =)

Oh. And a bus of sardines. =P
Now, this is something not many people usually see.The workshop for rapid kl buses. And for filling in the tank for longer journeys.And perhaps a change of these large tires.

And i think i am falling in love with capturing photos of every daily moment. It's fun. =)

4 comments:

  1. I quite agree...Toying around with my phone camera has also become one of the fun things in life...well, at least, ever since i got a camera...>"<

    Don't you think that all this stress is getting to our heads?>"<

    ReplyDelete
  2. speaking of phone. Mine just spoilt. My birthday's round the corner. Get me one, kiddie. hehe.

    I am totally cool with the stress though. In fact, i am mad about it. AHAHAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww how i miss those days. seeing those people and waiting for the always-late buses and sometimes bump into you! :D awwwwwwww i really miss those days la :(


    GAYAO GAYAOOO FIGHTING! :D *to boost ur energy after much stress hehe*

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanx, meeeeeeeer. =)

    ReplyDelete