Thursday, February 15, 2007

And it was raining Cats and Dogs.

Today's after school activity was tuition. But i didn't go for tuition. Reason? I went for CS.

It was raining heavily then.

But it was fun, walking in the rain. And letting the raindrops pelt on you. My whole body was drenched. And my head was exposed to the rain, wetting my hair. It was cold. But me and my friends laughed all the way towards Mutiara. We shouted in the rain and kicked water up. We cared about nothing then. And it was a hundred times more fun walking in the rain than shooting someone's ass in CS. The whole road seemed to be ours as we walked out. There were two students who ran towards Mutiara. Well, they just don't know the fun of walking in the rain.
So you couldn't blame them. After all, they are still juniors.

No comments:

Post a Comment