Sunday, September 24, 2006

Exhausted and tired

Shikes. Chinese, arts, english, moral and maths are gone. And the worst are yet to come. Science(which actually comprises of 6 books, three subjects.) , Geography(secondary one to three-Three fucking books.) and history( secondary 2 and 3). I kinda like history much better than the other two. Well, i like bio too. But my physics definitely sucks. All those theorem makes me sick. Darn. And till now, i still can't get it very right. Plan not to go to english tuition later. Cuz' i wanna revise for my physics. Tommorrow's having science for test. I've still got 24 days to cope with, full of fucking assesments and tests. I am looking forward to the life after these exams. I am not lazy, just a little bit of fed-up with the life now.

Now i am studying biology chapter 23, about minerals and enzymes. And i've still got 6 more chapters of bio, 10 more chapters of chemistry-which i know will take me a very long time-and finally like 26 chapters of physics. I am so fucked. Maybe it's the pressure or what. I keep using the f word nowadays. I am wasting time here. Have to go and study bio now. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment