Sunday, July 30, 2006

On one Sunday...

Believe it or not. Nigel's display name was " Missing someone is so unbearable. Don't let me do it again." I was like so awed. And when i asked him what was with the name, he changed his display name instantly and decided to ignore me. Well, according to my conclusion, he's in love. And zoe's a gurl which he did not tell me either. Said he's afraid i'd mock him. Haha. Watever. But i am so definitely going to tell chee keng about it. Only unless he tells me the truth. HAHAHAHAHA. Am i bad or what?
Pmr trials are closing in into my life in 11 days. Big sis's b'day in 12 days. Poor gal. Haha. Have decided to give her a surprise. But not sure what to do yet.

2 comments:

  1. my birthday is 17th..
    So still got 17 days..
    AND I WANT SUPRISES!!
    THAT IS SO NICE OF YOU..
    THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, big sis din refered to u. She's my fren. Dun get sad. I'll get u sum surprises too, if possible.

    ReplyDelete